Gents,
I just finished CIT. To me it was nothing like the Boson study exam. I hit
alot of spanning tree questions. I didnt know that there were that many
angles that they could hit me from spanning tree. There was nothing on that
test that really tested my troubleshooting. There were alot of ISDN
questions. One AppleTalk question. I studied AppleTalk alot. Alot of fill in
the blank commands also. My last and final exam is BCran. Can someone fill
me in on that exam.

Derek S. Winchester
Sr. Wan Engineer
Data Communications Department