I thought this CCNP was well worth the money.  While there were
a lot of errors in their study material, I learned a lot while correcting
it and speaking with other people in their discussion group.

You'll find that the people there are much more focused on test taking
than this group.  I'm not throwing any stones at this group by any stretch.
The people here are some of the most knowledgeable I've spoken with, but
the topics there revolve solely around the tests and not general issues.

Ed