A little suggestion perhaps...
People with minimal to average experience in Cisco should form a group and help
one another develop and let the gurus have time to show off to one another.
We have nothing to loose by merely reading and not responding to high level
talks. We'll get there too, soon enough.

Cheers
Shola

---------------------- Forwarded by Babashola Madariola/C/Africa/Mobil-Notes on

"Ray Mosely" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 05/17/2000 07:21:50 PM

Please respond to "Ray Mosely" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>