Update!

There's Lan Switching and the course book for SWITCHING, then there's BCRAN
for DIALING, and CID for the CCDP.
Anyone know of books for the ROUTING and SUPPORT exams? or any other books
worth reading? Perhaps some appletalk or IPX books for the ROUTING exam?

Thank you.

Francisco - CCNA CCDA

8fh8q2$d83$[EMAIL PROTECTED]