Thanks for getting me straight on that. I had previously responded that this wasn't
possible, but I didn't realize that the 7513 allowed an xmodem image upload.

<< you can with xmodem. I'm not exactly sure what the settings are. Call TAC and ask,
but it is possible. It will take a long time, because of the speed and the size of the
image.

--
Rich Russell
www.thetestpage.net  Free study tests
  How do I load IOS through the console port on a 7513?

www.thetestpage.netg [EMAIL PROTECTED] >>