I have a 3620 and a very old PIX firewall on a network. The 3620 has two
T1's coming into it with the strong possiblity for a 3rd very soon. I would
like to remove the PIX and upgrade the IOS on the 3620 with the FW software
to support the network. The current config only uses the PIX to do NAT and a
few permit/deny statements, nothing too complex. I am wondering besides a
memory upgrade are there any issues I need to worry about on the network? I
also need to know if there are going to be any problems upgrading the
software image such as config loss and such. The LAN behind the router is
going to a Token Ring network.