Sorry, typo marked

"E. Carolina Arias S." wrote:

When you enter the privileged mode type

#ter len nn
nn= number of lines you want to see at a time (usually 24)

After the number of lines has been show, it pauses until you use "enter" or
"space bar". In case you don't want it to stop (like it's doing it now) nn=0.
I use it this way when I am capturing the config to a file from the terminal.

eric dickerson wrote:

> after telneting in i have one router that will not pause. when i do a show
> run the whole config just flies by without pausing like the rest of my
> routers do. does anyone know a solution?

E. Carolina Arias Serna
Consorcio Red Uno
Ingeniería Datos
Sector Servicios