Hi,
I'm looking for partners interested to "self-study" the CCNP/CCIE
certifications.
I'm the MIS of the French School of Singapore.
I will resign at the end of my contract the 31st of August, to prepare the
CCIE at full time.

I was considering at first the Netgun program.
But this training costs 25000$!

The alternative is to self-study alone.
It supposes to invest in a home lab + to maintain a bii-iii-ig motivation
all along the path...

It would be much better to self-study with other candidates.
It supposes that :
- we decide where to settle our personal lab
- when to start the program.

But first of all, to know who is interested to participate to that
experience.
Please, even if you are not interested, I would appreciate any advise about
the personal experience of self-studying, any information regarding
gself-studying group already existing...

We can make it if we want!
François EMO
MSCE/CNE