HI ,

We have implemented a NMS(network management software) in a company.The
company has purchased CISCO Works 2000 software which has five components

ACCESS LIST MANAGER
TRAFFIC DIRECTOR
INTERNETWORK PERFOMANCE MONITOR
RESOURCE MANAGER ESSENTIALS
CISCO VIEW

The bundled solution is called ROUTED WAN MANAGEMENT.I am sure you people
are aware of it.The main problem of the company is to log the reports on
half yearly basis which is not working with internetwork performance
monitor.Can anyone tell us how to resolve the problem?

The software fulfills all other requirements of the company.

bye