This looks like some good stuff here Michael. I have only memorized certain
0x_____ mean boot from certain places. It seems like you know quite a bit
more into it. I was trying to understand what you wrote but I don't get it.
Are you saying after the--> 0x like if you had 0x0001 it would = boot field-
I don't understand can you explain a little more for the slower ones out
here?

Bit No. Hex             Meaning