I found this on CCO after I read Aaron's reply.

!
interface Multilink1
 ip unnumbered Ethernet1
 ip route-cache policy
 ip policy route-map bundle
 no shutdown
 no cdp enable
 ppp chap hostname group1
 ppp multilink
 multilink-group 1
!
interface Ethernet1
 ip address 192.13.1.1 255.255.255.0
 ip route-cache policy
 ip policy route-map customer
 no shutdown
 full-duplex
!
interface SerialDS1 1
 no ip address
 encapsulation ppp
 no shutdown
 no fair-queue
 ppp chap hostname group1
 ppp multilink
 multilink-group 1
!
interface SerialDS1 2
 no ip address
 encapsulation ppp
 no shutdown
 no fair-queue
 ppp chap hostname group1
 ppp multilink
 multilink-group 1
!
interface SerialDS1 3
 no ip address
 encapsulation ppp
 no shutdown
 no fair-queue
 ppp chap hostname group1
 ppp multilink
 multilink-group 1
!
route-map customer permit 10
 set interface Multilink1
!
route-map bundle permit 10
 set interface Ethernet1

Ed
8g2h0t$f6e$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:8g2h0t$f6e$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...