Title: OT-Survey of age certs and experience

Ive been reading this list for about a year now, and this is my second or third post (I plan to post more now though) I wanted to get a quick survey of who everyone is, age, certs, and experience - if you dont mind. :)  Ill start off:

Age:  22
Certs:  MCSE, MCP+I, Network+, MCNE5&4.11, CCNP, CCDP, CCIE cand.
Exp.:  2 1/2 years of experience in the networking industry, started off working with hardware, then worked my way up the ladder.

Future Certs:  Right now im working on CVOICE, next will be CATM, and then CCIE lab (one day) ;-) after that I am going to look into Solaris Admin

Location:  Louisiana

I threw in a couple of extra things, but I know people here are busy, so anything you could contribute would be nice.

Thanks everyone in advance for satisfying my curiosity,

Aaron