Hey Group,
     I was just finalizing my cram session when I came accross something that I hadn't
noticed before. It's not very important and don't think it will come up on the test
but I'm simply asking out of curiosity. The access list ranges are as follows:

1-99 = IP Standard
100-199 = IP Extended
200-299 = Protocol type-code
300-399 = DECnet
600-699 = Appletalk
700-799 = 48 bit MAC
800-899 = IPX standard
900-999 = IPX extended
1000-1099 = IPX SAP
1100-1199 = Extended 48 bit MAC
1200-1299 = IPX Summary address

Now my question is quite simple...What happened to the number range of 400-599??? Are
these used for something else that we don't need to know? Why aren't they in the book?
And why don't they even address why they're not in the book with an explanation? Any
comments would be appreciated. Thanks in advance for the help. ;)
~Mark Z.~