For no particular reason, I got to wondering about the terms broadcast and
non broadcast networks. Someone said to me that what makes a network
topology "broadcast" is that it contains a mechanism for sending a single
message to al connected stations, where a "non broadcast" topology has no
such mechanism. Thus frame relay is non broadcast, and token ring is
broadcast.

Any comments?

Chuck

Please help feed hungry people worldwide
http://www.hungersite.com/
A small thing each of us can do to help others less fortunate than ourselves