I'd recommend you consider a design path then.....

With a CCDA you will be qualified as a small networks designer and have
an understanding of the overall network design and reporting processes.

This can be used by a Manager to better understand those pesky design
doc's, tender reponses and even more basically to know what to ask for
in a tender request and spot companies that are more professional and
thorough with their responses!

I've come across a LOT of companies who would have simplified their
tender requests and therefore been given a correct response first time
if they had a CCDA in the chair!

Darren Ward - CCNP, CCDP, MCP