Cisco puts out a book (one of those paperbacks that come with products)
called Cisco IOS Software Command Summary for each Internetwork Operating
System. These books have more commands in them than you would ever want to
learn, but as a referrence book it would be ok. It says on the cover the
book is also available on CD-ROM and the World Wide Web.
I got mine from work and I think you get it when you buy the IOS.