Hi all group,
   I erased a firmware image on a DECServer 700 Access Server by mistake. I
have been looking trying to find it on the internet to download with no
success.

   The unbit is DECServer 700-8 Access server. The image file name is
WWeng2.sys and it should be about 3Mbyte file or smaller if compressed.
It supports LANE and TCP/IP.
   If any of the respected memebers have same model access server please
contact me off line.

   I am Sorry that is off topic subject, But I did not know anybody else I
can ask.

Regards
Sheref El Sabawy
CCNA, CCDA, CCNP