Hello everyone in this newsgroup.  My name is Andy Crefeld and I'm starting
a new website called CCNP-Study.com.  It's an informational site to simplify
the pursuit of the CCNP.  Questions like this one can be answered there.
FREE practice tests, study materials, book recommendations,etc. are
available.  Check it out.  www.CCNP-Study.com
 -Andy Crefeld, CCNP, MCSE