From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Zach
Stewart
Sent:   Saturday, May 20, 2000 4:50 PM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        IPSec

I want to confirm that my logic is correct regarding IPSec. If you have a
site that is bridging all it's data and you create a tunnel to the remote
location. As long the local and remote sites have ip addresses IPSec could
be implemented to encrypt bridged data, right? I know the standard specifies
that it is purely layer 3, but this should work shouldn't it?

Zack

CCIE IN Y2G