Hey Group,
     Strange...I tried sending this message this morning but I guess it never got
through. I'll make it a little more simple this time. ;) I am taking my first cert. in
like 18 hrs (CCNA). I feel as if I know everything and when I try to study in these
last hours I can't seem to find anything that I'm not proficient with. Can anyone
throw me some topics that they may have forgotten about when taking their CCNA. Maybe
someone will suggest something that I forgot about. Thanks for the help. Watch, right
after I send this...the original will pop up on the board ;) If so sorry for the
double appearance.
P.S. Wish me luck,      ~Mark Z.