The name for AXIS shelf has been changed
it is now called MGX edge concentrator or IGX edge concentrator.

The name Strataview has been changed. It is now called CWM - Cisco Wan
Manager.

Check the Cisco WAN Switching Solution, you will find all the details.

On 5/23/00, 5:32:07 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Jerimiah Hilliard)
wrote regarding ICWS:

> this is a link i found that i am looking into
> but i have a question
> I looked up the exam objectives and there is mention of AXIS,Strata
View