The summary-address is in specified interface mode (config-if)

ip summary-address eigrp
To configure a summary aggregate address for a specified interface, use the
ip summary-address eigrp interface configuration command. To disable a
configuration, use the no form of this command.

ip summary-address eigrp autonomous-system-number address mask
no ip summary-address eigrp autonomous-system-number address mask

The auto-summary is in router config mode.

Han Nguyen.