Hi everyone,

Been on this list since day one but have not had much to add. Last week my employer came in and dismissed 60% of their workforce. All Senior systems engineers and systems engineers. They did not even bother to ask what projects an employee was involved in. Consequently they left customers hanging in the wind and did not live up to promises made to employees.

Bottom line is, if you are approached by Frontway, a division of Sarcom,
do not accept a job offer. If you are a recruiter I would not place anyone with this company. They showed a most unprofessional approach to job cut back that left many customers unwilling to have them back on site. I would strongly advise that no one else be taken in by this company's promises.

I went back on my own hook and finished up the two projects I was completing. Customer service is a necessity in today's business and so is treating senior level employees fairly. I do not normally trash any company for whom I have been employed, but this one is a disaster waiting to happen for customers and employees alike.

Roberta J. Flinn
CCDP, CCNA, MCNE, MCSE
In Transit