Port status, MRTG:

http://ee-staff.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/mrtg/mrtg.html

Everything you wanted to know about Cisco MIBs:

ftp://ftp.cisco.com/pub/mibs

for all their products.  I can't remember where I found this link from
CCO.. it didn't come up right away.  I just posted the MRTG link to the
list about this same question a few weeks ago.  I'm sure it's in the
archives.

hope this helps,
david