Sorry, IGRP and EIGRP can use Bandwidth, Load, Delay, MTU and Reliability.
By default they use bandwidth and delay.  To modify this behavior, use
METRIC WEIGHT under the routing process.

JOE
CCNP, CCDP, and a few other things...
CCIE Lab - May 27/28

8gf43i$lsu$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:8gf43i$lsu$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...