Dear GroupStudy!

My email provider has been sick for a few days and I've missed most of the last 4-5 days of groupstudy.
Talk about withdrawal..........

Passed ACRC last Friday.  Main study materials were the Cisco Press ACRC and the Boson Tests (and of course my lab).

And reading this list!

I was impatient to take the exam and I had a feeling that maybe I wasn't ready.  When I got to the exam the most difficult part was trying to figure out what the question really wanted!

Plenty of fill in the blank, "most" questions told you how answers were required but I do remember that a few did not.

You can not mark questions or go back to previous ones.

At the end, it was a toss up in my mind whether I had passed (because of the murky questions) but I was more than pleasantly surprised to see that I passed with 863 (pass is 790), not a great score but considering I thought I failed... it was a fantastic score!

So, I'm on track to the CCNP/CCDP. (after sleeping a while - CCNA/CCDA April 1999)

10 March 00 - CLSC
20 April 00 - CMTD
19 May 00 - ACRC

Can anyone recommend study material for the CIT/CID?

I already have Cisco Press CIT, Syngress/Osborne CIT, Exam Cram CIT and CCNP Exam Notes CIT (Todd Lammle)....... yeah I probably bought too many books this time around!

I have read here in Groupstudy opposing views of CIT.  Recently one said it was more difficult than ACRC, others put it on a par.
Any opinions on the CIT would be welcome.

I have also read different views on the CID.  Recently someone said that it was easier than DCN!  I ordered the Cisco Press CID book today.

I have not heard good things about the Boson tests for CIT/CID.  They helped me out alot though for the previous three exams.  Any other opinions?

I want to complete my CCNP/CCDP by the end July version 1.0 end date, perhaps taking the Foundation 2.0 beta in June.

Thanks again to the group.  This list rocks!

Kevin Wigle