Paulo,

See the following public URL for more information on releases and naming
conventions.

Here is another, this requires CCO access:
http://www.cisco.com/warp/customer/432/7.html

There is a search engine on CCO at
http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/Software/SWSearch/SWSearch.cgi

which allows you to search for image information.

If you have a copy of the Satterley/Hutnick "All in one" CCIE lab study
guide, then there is a fairly
comprehensive appendix detailing this in the back of the book.

Hope this helps

Regards

Peter Simmons
DISCLAIMER: If your house burns down after reading this, it's not my fault,
OK!