Title: RE: BSCN Beta Results...

Eric,
It depends more on your experience rather than your study skills.
I feared the FRS exam for quite some time because I heard everyone talk about how difficult it was. In fact, I didn't take any of the exams because I didn't think I was ready (I learn by doing, not studying and forgetting).  I now have my CCNA, CCDA, CCNP, and CCDP. I got all of them within a short 4 week period and scored quite well on the exams. I didn't really study much, only a few doc's and some practice tests.

Now, I would say that it wasn't anywhere near as bad as I thought, but I also have Ten years of real-world experience.

The point here is this; Don't assume that the tests are hard just because other people say they are, they may not know as much as you do.

...On to the CCIE (I bet I'll have to study for that one, huh?)

Clayton Dukes
Sr. Network Engineer
Landstar System, Inc.
Jacksonville, FL