This morning I wrote the CIT 4.0 exam.  I have written CCNA, ACRC, CLSC and
now CIT.  Out of all of them I would have to say that the wording in the CIT
4.0 is the worst of them all.  Not only do you have to study the exam
materials, you also have to study how to answer questions that contradict
themselves, give you multiple correct answers whereby you must choose the
most correct answer given the circumstances, and deal with the fact that the
questions don't clearly tell you what they want answered.  Example.. (not
from the exam of course)

What colour is the sky on a normal day?
1) Blue
2) Dark Blue
3) Light Blue
4) A shade of  blue slightly lighter than 2)
5) None of the above.

This question would have been easy had they added: 6) Not enough data is
given to answer the question.

Unless you have a complete grasp on the English language no matter how much
you know about the material, you will not pass this exam.  I used the CIT
Cisco Press book, Exam Cram,  Boson exams and working in the industry to
prepare.  CIT Cisco Press book is a must (or equivalent).  Exam Cram is
optional, I used it to quickly cover the main points.  And finally the Boson
exams..  I have used these for every other exam which have helped, but for
this one they didn't help me much at all.  I found the Exam Cram questions
were a lot more accurate to the CIT exam.  But even then you will get a rude
awakening on the actual exam..  Bottom line, KNOW the course material from
the CIT Cisco Press inside and out.  Anyhow, I passed the exam, but I felt
like griping about it anyways..

Russ..