I just have to put my two cents in here for one reason, I am friends with Elliot
Lewis.  If you ever want to find a man who's head is so packed with knowledge he's got
data drooling out his ears, this is the guy.
   Just needed to chime in on this one. It's rare that I get to do things like this.
Buh-bye.

Chuck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Just picked this one up last night. Read a couple of chapeters.

Very clearly written. Lots of informaion. Lots of configuration information. Good look
at the nuts and bolts of voice over, including terminology and functions and the H.323
standard.

Cisco Voice Over IP
Elliot Lewis and others
Syngress Press
ISBN 1-928994-03-2

and I have to say, after a very negative first impression of Syngress due to their
hideous first edition of the CCNA Study Guide, I am now quite impressed with a number
of things I have seen from Syngress, including their upgrade policy, and the fact that
they are disclosing the name of the proofreader. there is no incentive like the fear
of personal embarrassment if typos are attribute to you by name :->

Chuck Larrieu, CCNP/Security, CCDA