you'll do it manually just like any network management tools would do
it.  Take a timed snapshot from the interface counters (show interface)
to figure out bytes/sec.  then you can divide that by the max bytes/sec
to get a percentage.

'sh proc' will give you a cpu usage line at the top.

'sh mem' shows various memory statistics.

david