From: Joe Martin
Newsgroups: groupstudy.cisco
Sent: Saturday, May 27, 2000 2:35 AM
Subject: Re: certifications zone

I used CertificationZone for my prep of the CCIE written.  Its an excellent resource.  Yes, the tests can be more difficult than the real thing, but thats good.  If your prepared to pass the CZ test then you should pass the written.  I passed on the first try (its not a brag), its just that I feel CZ was a big part of that.

JOE
CCNP, CCDP, and a few other things...
CCIE Lab - Tomorrow!!! (Oh my god)  :-o
Anyone signed up with certification zone? any good? Is it really work approx. $180 for a year?

Nigel