I took the CCNA 2.0 beta (passed) and used Todd Lammle's study guide for
640-407.  A couple of months ago Lammle was on brainbuzz.com and suggested a
few extra subjects that were on the test.

-brainbuzz transcripts-

    Q:   wl1516
    Hey Todd,when is you new CCNA book coming out and what is different from
old book?

    Speaker:   tlammle
    I have added a chapter on layer two swtiching, VLANs, STP and ISL.
Coming out in May.

Just use the Lammle study guide and search cisco.com for the above subjects
and you should be ok.  I also have experience but the guides should be
sufficient.

Good luck and get experience so Cisco certs aren't watered down.

Mike