I bought the virutal trainer AFTER passing the CCNA. Although I get to look
at 250+ routers everyday at work, I don't have too much to do with
configuring them. I've found the simulator to
be pretty good, and from what I've seen so far works just like the real
thing. I don't know if routersim has this feature, but on Todd's you get 3
routers and  a switch. You can configure the network yourself or use a
pre-installed configuration. One thing that is very cool about it other
than the free flow setup aspect is that it has the labs from Todd's CCNA
book built in.
This is really, reallly handy for someone who is studying but doesn't have
a way to get their hands on a router. To me it was worth every penny of the
$100 I spent on it. Lowest price I've seen on it was $89. And you get a
free T-shirt too.  I would reccomend you get it.

Todd, I know you are on the list - I love the product, the price and how it
fits hand in glove with your book. Thanks!

Nat
CCNA MCSE CNA