Join:               http://isp-lists.isp-planet.com/

Bernard

I know this isn't really the right question to ask here...

I am looking for a better news group or web site that I could advertise a
trade, anything for just network equipment? Not interested in Etrade or
other auction sites yet.

I have a 3Com 12 port GigaSwitch (Superstack II 9300) its in excellent
condition and runs on the latest version of software.

Retail price is around 9000.00 US or so. I just want to trade it out for
maybe 4 Cisco 2500's or maybe just 1 higher end Cisco router. Need em for my
lab :) Email me if interested [EMAIL PROTECTED]

You can find more info at
http://support.3com.com/infodeli/tools/switches/s_stack2/10012935/10012935/i
ndex.htm
or