All, For whom who already take the Cisco course, do not wait too long if
you plan to take the exam of that course, because eventhough the exam code
still the same, the material will be different, such us 640-441 which for
MCNS. First when I went to cisco web site, this exam code for MCNS 1.1 but
last week , eventhough still the same exam code, this test is for version
2.0 which meand that we have to change the material of the test.

For MCNS 2.0, no longer Centri Firewall since this one is not produced anymore.

regards

Paris Lubis