Remember that this is a VERY product specific exam.

Expect many questions of the Catalyst 5x00 platforms like ASIC and their
purposes, BUS speeds etc...
Also know your LANE and how it fits in with the 5500 platform (ASP etc)

Also a surprising amount on other Catalyst BUS speeds and interfaces such
as the old 3000 series and stack groups etc..

All in all some people find this the easiest but I came from a Telco/ISP
background and found the campus stuff especially such product specific
questions to be more difficult.

Then again I never did the CLSC course.

I used the Cisco Press CLSC Exam Guide to study and the Cisco Press CCIE
Lan Switching as a reference.
I also used the Boson tests for this one which while i found helpful are
really only a guide to what areas you need to study more on.

Darren