Im in the process of trying to write some guides for people who have
done the ACRC/CLSC courses and want to get updated for BCMSN/BSCN.  Ive
currently managed to borrow the BCMSN notes, and Ive got a bunch of
switching books, but as for BSCN the only thing Ive got is the IRA
book.  If anyone out there can tell me what id covered in the BGP
section of BSCN, or maybe if I could buy/borrow the notes for a while it
would be very handy.

The switching update guide should be up when I redo the FAQ site for
alt.certification.cisco, which is now on www.routerfaq.net (nothing
there yet tho. - look again next weekend)

Id appreciate any advise from authors on the list about using the
CCNP/CCNA trademarks, as I still havent heard back from cisco about
getting permission to use them on a web page.

PS.  anyone on this list doing routerfaq.com?  that had already gone -
Im routerfaq.net and routerfaq.org :)  Maybe we could collaborate?

TTFN
Lauren