I took the CCNA 1.0 with Cisco books (not the course book, though) and net
resources and passed with 925. So, it's possible. It does help A LOT though,
if you have experience with routers (I do), then you only need to study your
weak areas, and the concepts make a lot more sense. This newsgroup is a
really good resource too. The best, in my humble opinion. You can search the
archives for many links to CCNA material, I don't know about 2.0, though.

Francisco Muniz, CCNA - CCDA.

00f801bfc9ad$5da91330$[EMAIL PROTECTED]