Hi Chan,

Use the command "netbios nbf" in the ethernet and dialer/async at both ends
for this to work.
This enables NetBIOS Frames Protocol between the two interfaces.

The docs are at:
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios111/mods/2/mod/2rbook/2rslip.htm

and show a sample config portion.

Note: I couldn't find this command in 12.0.9 IP Plus so it looks like it is
feature pack dependant.
It's probably in the Desktop feature pack.

This is especially important for the CMTD Exam but not for the BCRAN from
what I've seen.

Darren