You'll need to include the router config if you want anyone to
troubleshoot this for you.

Paste it in and remove any sensitive information e.g. passwords,
specific ip addresses, usernames, etc.

--- Shanmugam Parthasarathi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Hi all,

> We are facing a Problem with ISDN Line not able to establish STD-
> DATA
> call from the ROuter.
>
> We have taken an ISDN Line from EWSD - Siemens switch.
>
> Using TA we are able to make STD Voice Calls , But when connecting to
> the BRI Port of the Router and trying to establish ISDN Data Call to
> other
> Router, the connection is not getting established.
>
> We tried dialling from the Other end to this Line and is got
> connected.
> Only Problem is not able to initiate the STD Call for Data from the
> Router.
>
> We tried connecting using TA , using WIndows andlocal call for Data
> is
> got thru and not getting connected for the STD call.
>
> Pls adivse on , what could be the Problem for making this sorted out.
>
> From The Telecom Side they say all the parametes have been checked
> and
> is okay. Is there anything to be done with the NT. Pls suggest the
> same.
>
> Thanks & Brgds
> Partha.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

=====
Ben Lovegrove, CCNP
Redspan Solutions Ltd
Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web: http://www.redspan.com
Forum: http://www.delphi.com/talknet/start/
Cisco Products, Internet Services, E-Commerce Software, URL Submissions