Netware 5 can however use IPX and sadly there are some applications that can
only use IPX/SPX still so I don't think we'll see IPX dissappear for quite some
time if ever.

Netware 5 now has a true IP stack and that is the default method of networking
in a new environment but full support for IPX is still built in.

Darren