Hi all,

I need to suppress messages going out from line vty virtual terminal to snmp
server. This router is host for x.25 connectvity and translates a x.25
session to a ip session using "translate" command. Each time a session is
started or closed a snmp trap is sent to the snmp server. I don't have any
interfaces to apply "no snmp trap link-status" command as it will work if an
interface exist, for ex. Group-Async as in configuration for AS5200. This is
a line vty configuration issue and i don't see any snmp commands when i go
to config t - line vty XX configuration mode.

Appreciate any thoughts.

Thanks.