Darren,

This book has provided a large number of practice labs for me, although
probably not to CCIE level in all cases...

Configuring Cisco Routers for Bridging DLSw+ and Desktop Protocols - Tan
Nam Kee  ISBN: 0071354573

It also covers IPX, Appletalk, DECnet and so on, which can be rolled into
other home made labs. I like the book, but YMMV!

Also, the Sackett book

Internetworking SNA with Cisco Solutions by George Sackett, Nancy Sackett
ISBN: 1578700833

has lots of partial configs you can build and try with a limited number of
routers. Lots of theory to start, but that's no bad thing either. Covers
much of the ground the old SNAM 12.0 course went over, so it's a possible
SNA study guide for anyone doing the CCNP specialization (But not the only
one required, I would suspect...) Some errors, but that just keeps you
sharp!

Hope that helps

Regards

Peter Simmons

All the usual Legal Stuff that means if your house burns down after reading
this, It's NOT my fault, OK!