From: Deb Garcia [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 31 May 2000 16:49
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Need Immediate Help with fLASH

Trying to upgrade to IOS 11, need to run CPA25 upgrade. Having problems
completing this, wont take, have errors, see below. Tried to erase the
flash and this is what we get, also get the checksum error when we
attempt the upgrade.

System flash directory:
File  Length   Name/status
  1   3774192  cpa25-y-l.111-5  [invalid checksum]
[3774256 bytes used, 420048 available, 4194304 total]

Erase flash device? [confirm]
Are you sure? [yes/no]: y
%dev_open: System flash not writable
ttc-glc-corp-gw#show flash

System flash directory:
File  Length   Name/status
  1   3774192  cpa25-y-l.111-5  [invalid checksum]
[3774256 bytes used, 420048 available, 4194304 total]
4096K bytes of processor board System flash (Read ONLY)

Thanks,
Mark