Thanks a lot, Jim-san and Rodrigo-san !! ("san" is the friendly way to say Mr., Mrs.or Miss in Japanese. );-) Jim Dixon wrote: > a lot of tests now do not let you return to a previous question. > at Sylvan prometric the test will inform you at the beginning whether you > can go back or not. > Also be sure to ANSWER the question before clicking next as it WILL allow > you to continue. > As I learned on some of my CNE tests years ago. > > No sweat, so you failed, study up and pay another test fee. It's only > money and time. > You have both right? ::) Well, I was little bit upset, but now, I'm sure that the way to study was not enough to pass... I'm Japanese, so that the information about the exams might be less than you. Thank you really for this mailing list's helpful information! ___________________________________ UPDATED Posting Guidelines: http://www.groupstudy.com/list/guide.html FAQ, list archives, and subscription info: http://www.groupstudy.com Report misconduct and Nondisclosure violations to [EMAIL PROTECTED]