My boss has agreed to pay for a CCIE preparation class up to $10,000, plus
all the Cisco books I want.  I'm a CCNA with good experience and a decent
home lab (4 2501s and a 2900 switch.)  Can anyone recommend a school,
university etc.. offering this type of training in the NY/NJ metro area.
The more challenging and intense the program the better.  Not looking for a
newbie course or 2 day scam seminar.  Night school and/or weekend school
ofcourse.  Please respond to this email message with your advice.

Thanks in advance for any help.  Best regards and good luck to all!

Tony