From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Cristina Hoselins
Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2000 11:37 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: FastEtherChannel!

All,
Fast Ether Channel is a trunking technology based on grouping together up to
4 full duplex 802.3 Fast Ethernets to provide fault-tolerant high-speed
links between switches, routers, and servers...My questions to you are:
How does it work? Which channel out of the four(2) channels is the default
one? Does it look at the MAC address in order to foward packets!!!!!!

Thank you all.
Cristina