That could be a poorly worded question depending on how you approach it.  Of
course, the router needs to know  the destination address and at least one
of the possible routes, which must be current for the packet to be routed.
If it knows more than one possible route, it will choose the "best" route in
accordance with the rules of the routing protocol you choose to run.  In
your example, I would pick A,B,D, and E and then keep my fingers crossed.