If you're limited in the number of official courses you can take, my recommendation
would be to self-study for the core CCxP exams (ACRC/BSCN, CLSC/BCMSN, CMTD/BCRAN) and
take the CIT course--especially if you're limited in terms of hands-on equipment
availability.  CIT gives you hands on on routers, the CAT 5000, and ISDN... AND its a
great review of all three core courses.

Another (and less expensive) option that I rather like the Cisco Interactive Mentor
(CIM) products.  Like all other training material out there, it has errors in the
course material and is limited in terms of product simulation capabilities--but
overall it's a good product.  I used the LAN switching CIM and found no difficulty
working with the CAT 5000 when on CIT.

  -- Leigh Anne